Thursday 1 August 2013

Sorry!

I seem to have been a little quiet recently. Well I have fallen behind on the quilt along. It is not easy finding time to sew with an active toddler who only sleeps on me. ( that is a whole other story.)

So what have I been up to?  

I am on block four of the quilt along, tomorrow my time the instructions for block six come out.


Block four sitting on a table waiting to be sewn up.

I am up to letter M of the alphabet for Georgina's bedroom wall.


Here is the photo up to L.

I sewed a bird canvas for a friends daughter.


At the moment I am working on a few projects which are top secret here is a sneak peak.


And ...


And last but not least I sewed this canvas for a good friend in the UK.


We have been having lovely weather in my part of NSW. So instead of crafting I have been weeding and planting instead.

Take care.






2 comments:

  1. You are managing a little more quilting than I am. I did begin to finish a bag last Thurs but did not get beyond Thurs night......sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Lake Macquarie... just up the road from you... so come past any time and say hello... :)

    ReplyDelete