Sunday 13 October 2013

Have Been Poorly.

So have not been very crafty.

I had to pop into hospital to have an ovary removed. Ouch. But enough about that, it was not a great experience!

This is a granny square blanket for my son, for Christmas. It is huge, but not yet big enough. His favourite colour is green.


At the same time I am making one for my oldest daughter, her favourite colour is purple, followed closely by pink. This is all I have had the energy to do really.


Apart from this I have been watering my garden. It is growing nicely. Hopefully soon I will have some pretty sunflowers to photograph.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Vanessa, I came by via the Santa Sack Swap. So sorry to here you have had that op. I know how that feels as I had the same done many moons ago. However, life goes on and time heals all, so don't despair. I'm also on the Central Coast, so a big wave from me to a CC buddy.

    ReplyDelete